Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Plan

Trying to organize our photos is an on going battle for me.  I love capturing our moments - big and small.  They are all there on our hard drive, but keeping up with blogging, printing, and displaying is a tough, time consuming task.  Right now I am four months behind!  I have all of our photos through January 2011 organized.  I have been burning the midnight oil trying to catch up and have made more than 20 posts over the last four days!  For now the plan is to "keep up" and work backward to catch up.  So, if you are a devout Sunflower Telegraph follower scroll to the bottom of the page and click older posts to see what we were up to.  For now, you can scroll down and click HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE to see older (or newer?) posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment