Friday, June 3, 2011

A Summer Day

Before picking up Ella from dance class Julietta, Jack, and I had some fun in the sun.
Julietta looked so cute that we stopped for a little fashion photo shoot.
She wouldn't wear her head band for the photos.

She was dying to get to the swings where Jack and Liliana already were playing. I said "one more photo of you smiling and then we'll go."  This is what she gave me.

 As I was going through these photos I noticed that nearly five years ago to the day we took photos at the same park. Wasn't Jack the cutest two year old!?!

Jack wanted to swing five years ago just like Julietta did today!









Julietta, June 3, 2011.

Jack, May 27, 2006.
I can't believe my baby is this boy!

 And Liliana used to be this
 silly little monkey!

Now look at her! 


After the park we headed to lunch.

It was delicious.


We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment